Last revised on: April 27, 2020
Planable Technologies Limited
Registered Address: 90a High Street, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 2BL, UK
UTR: 75463 03604
Company Number: 10845899
Planable Technologies Limited (“we,” “us”, the “Company”, “Planable”) offers you the opportunity to participate in the Affiliate Program (The “Affiliate Program”, “Program”) and earn 20% for the first 6 months of the referrals’ active subscriptions if all the requirements presented in these Terms are met. We reserve the right to terminate the Program at any time for any reason.
By participating in the Affiliate Program, you are bound by these Affiliate Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and indicate your agreement to them. All of the Company’s decisions are final and binding.
If you are under 18 years old (for U.S. based users) or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then you may not use or access the Affiliate Program. Companies and employees of Planable Technologies Limited or their subsidiaries, Affiliates who use other methods than the ones described in these Terms and Conditions, or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
By registering in the Affiliate Program, you can follow the on-screen instructions to refer other potential customers who may benefit from using Planable. Once an individual makes a referral, he/she becomes an “Affiliate” and will be provided with a unique referral link (“Personal Link”) that allows him or her to receive the benefits, as applicable. Upon request, Planable offers Affiliates all the marketing materials to share, and promote Planable on all of their social media channels, blogs, and groups.
Affiliates cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake accounts with the Company. No Affiliate may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. This includes but is not limited to any advertisement that you purchased through bidding on keywords, search terms, or other identifiers using your referral link. Creating Google Ads (Display or Adwords) as a referral tactic is strictly prohibited. We deny payments for any customers brought from these tactics. If we believe that a customer was brought by the Affiliate in such a manner, we have the right to remove all payments associated with that account and ban the Affiliate from the Planable Affiliate Program.
As our product ambassadors, by making a Valid Referral (defined below), you can earn 20% for each customer that you bring for the first 6 months of their ACTIVE subscription with Planable, subject to the restrictions established in these Terms. In order to qualify as a “Valid Referral”, the customer must be a first-time User of the Service as a result of your referral and not be brought through any of the methods described in the Restrictions above.
- You can earn a maximum of $300 in rewards from a Valid Referral, no matter the lifetime value of that specific referral.
- Company will transfer your fees only when the payout threshold is reached. The minimum payout amount is $50. If your available fees accumulate to less than the minimum payout amount, it remains on record until you reach the threshold.
- Payments are subject to verification. The Company may delay a payment for the purposes of investigation.
- Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
- In the event of any activity deemed suspicious by Planable, Planable may delay the payment of Affiliate Fees by up to 3 calendar months to verify the relevant transactions. Planable reserves the right to recalculate, void, or disqualify any referrals or Affiliate Fees in the event of any fraudulent, deceptive, in bad-faith, or otherwise illegal activity.
- Referrals for purchases of Planable promotional and discounted products or special offers are not eligible for payout.
- Payments can be requested on the 20th of the month, but no sooner than 10 days after the customer has been qualified as a Valid Referral.
- If a Valid Referral purchased an annual subscription, the Affiliate will receive its commission on a monthly basis.
- Payment processing can take up to 30 days from the request date. Payments will generally be paid out via PayPal. The Affiliate is solely responsible for all taxes including but not limited to income taxes, sales taxes, VAT taxes, bank fees, Paypal fees, currency exchange fees.
Planable will provide the Affiliate with specific Referral Links to link advertisements and other marketing content to Planable. Planable will track users who have visited these Referral Links using cookies which expire after 30 days. Only users who make a purchase while the cookie is active will be considered referrals of the Affiliate and recorded as such in the Affiliate Dashboard. The Affiliate is not authorized to modify or alter the Referral Links or the cookies in any way. Planable is not responsible for any tracking or reporting errors that may result from any modifications to the Referral Link or the cookies.
- Planable hereby grants the Affiliate a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Planable logos for the sole purpose of promoting our service within the context of the Affiliate Program. This license will expire upon termination of the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program.
- The Affiliate may only display advertisements that contain Planable’s logos or service marks in good taste. The Affiliate may not use Planable’s logos or service marks in a manner that, in Planable’s sole discretion, portrays Planable in a negative light.
- The Affiliate will be solely responsible for its own marketing activities. All marketing activities must be professional and in full compliance with all applicable laws.
- Planable may, without prior notice, require the Affiliate to remove or modify any advertisements in Planable’s sole discretion.
- Binding Effects. By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by the Program Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to and abide by the Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Program.
- Release. By participating in the Program, Participants release Planable, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising, and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program and/or the use of any Program rewards.
- Indemnification. Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Planable and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by the participant of any of these Affiliate Terms and Conditions or any violation by Participant of applicable law.
The clauses of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Planable reserves the right to cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program or Program Terms and Conditions at any time. We reserve the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if we have a good faith belief that he/she has violated any of these Terms or has taken any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Program Terms and Conditions.
- Planable reserves the right to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program at any time for conduct that is in material breach of this Affiliate Agreement or for conduct that Planable, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful to its business or any third party.
- Upon termination, the Affiliate will lose access to its Affiliate Dashboard and will forfeit all potential or unpaid Affiliate Fees.
- Planable may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Affiliate Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Affiliates and to all their prior referrals upon posting of the modified Affiliate Agreement to this web address. The Affiliates are solely responsible for keeping themselves updated with the Affiliate Terms and Conditions to ensure that they stay compliant with this agreement and its requirements. If a previous referral is deemed invalid after modifications to this agreement, Planable reserves the right to stop payments for that referred customer.
- If any modification is unacceptable to the Affiliate, its sole recourse shall be to terminate this Affiliate Agreement. The Affiliate’s continued participation in the Affiliate Program will constitute binding acceptance of such modifications.