We’re looking for someone who:
- Is familiar with using Git in a team
- Has experience or can quickly learn Meteor, React, and Node.js
- Has experience working with SQL & NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Knows how to integrate various APIs in Node.js
- Thinks about systems and services and writes high-quality code
- Is comfortable debugging problems anywhere in the stack
- Is comfortable working in a large codebase with many stakeholders
- Has an interest in developing, releasing and maintaining product solutions
- Can work hard, fast and have fun while being at it
- Believes that great work is made possible by honest and clear communication
What will you do?
- Join a growing team of experienced developers and help transform Planable’s vision into a performant and reliable software
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to solve problems from end-to-end
- Design, build, integrate and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Collaborate with the developers team to create and share best practices
- Work on defining quality standards and the architecture
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases and processes you will encounter
If all of this got you excited & you just can’t hide it — it’s time to meet up 🤩.
Let’s grow together
We’re proud to be powering the creative collaboration for more than 5,000 marketing teams at brands like Hyundai, Christian Louboutin, Viber, and United Nations. We’re growing at the speed of ⚡️ here. And so will you.