- Gather user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps;
- Develop high and low fidelity prototypes for new features and ideas;
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Work closely with the team to help develop and expand our design systems;
- Work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables;
- Collaborate closely with engineers to shape your work together.
You have experience in
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe, Sketch, and Figma;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time-management skills;
- Attention to detail and critical thinking;
- Problem solving and customer-centric attitude.
If all of this got you excited & you just can’t hide it — it’s time to meet up 🤩.
Let’s grow together
We’re proud to be powering the creative collaboration for more than 5,000 marketing teams at brands like Hyundai, Christian Louboutin, Viber, and United Nations. We’re growing at the speed of ⚡️ here. And so will you.