A small team with big plans. Our mission is to empower creative collaboration for the 21st century.
There is nothing marketers want to do less than boring work – fill spreadsheets, deal with clunky software, and send back and forth powerpoints. Planable does all the boring for them, so that they can do awesome instead. We automate bureaucratic and tedious work, so that brand marketing teams can focus on creating new better content.
We’re growing fast, and so will you. Since we started in 2016 we’ve gone from an amazing idea to an even more amazing product, loved by real people, not just our moms. We are powering the creative collaboration at brands such as Volkswagen, Wendy’s, Applebee’s, Motorola, Virgin, and many more. We were recently 3rd product of the day on Product Hunt (we even had more upvotes than Goggle Pixel #humblebrag).
Planable is serious about changing the face of creative collaboration. But we don’t necessarily take ourselves too seriously. This is a place where gifs, emojis, memes, weird jokes, and passion for great products are at the core.
We’re backed by Techstars and other phenomenal advisors and investors. We have offices in London, Bucharest, and Chisinau.
And we are on the hunt for talented people to help us make our vision a reality. This is an opportunity to join our Founding team at an exciting stage of growth and innovation.
And today we’re looking for a Growth Marketer
- A growth marketer with experience of taking a product from zero to wow
- Self-motivated and used to getting shit done
- Comfortable with uncertainty and can pivot from one project to the next
- In love with data
- Energetic, resilient and fun to work with
- A social media connoisseur – you eat emojis, lives, and memes for breakfast
- Now thinking “this is totally me, I should drop this awesome guys and email”
You have experience in
- Creating and implementing growth strategies for SaaS
- Lead generation and email marketing
- Creating, executing and optimizing ads
- Understanding user behaviour from quantitative and qualitative data
- Launching and iterating on marketing experiments
- Writing effective pieces of content
- Growing an email newsletter list
- Search engine optimization
- Hosting meetups, maybe, would be nice
- Be growing the shit out of Planable, your way
Perks and other swag
- Sweet sweet salary
- Important team member: shares in the company
- Flexible hours: work when you’re most productive
- Cool workplace: at the legendary Runway East
- A tribe to be part of: you get to work with us every fucking day