Planable Ambassadors Program Terms and Conditions
Last revised on: March 24, 2023
Registered Address: 651 N. Broad Street, Suite 206, Middletown, DE 19709, United States of America
Planable, Inc. (hereinafter “we,” “us”, the “Company”, “Planable”) offers you the opportunity to participate in the Ambassadors Program (hereinafter The “Planable Ambassadors Program”, “Ambassador Program”, “Program”) and earn up to 25% monthly for the first 6 months of the Referrals’ active subscriptions if all the requirements presented in these Terms are met. We reserve the right to terminate the Program at any time for any reason.
By participating in the Ambassadors Program, you are bound by these Ambassadors Program Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and indicate your agreement with them. All of the Company’s decisions are final and binding.
Data we collect
We collect data about you when you (a) register for the Program and (b) otherwise provide contact information to us via email. The data you provide may include but is not limited to your first and last name, social media and website links, email address, country of residence, and PayPal username.
If you are under 18 years old (for U.S.-based users) or under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then you may not use or access the Ambassadors Program. Employees or contractors of Planable Inc or of their subsidiaries, Ambassadors who use other methods than the ones described in these Terms, including their immediate family and household members, or promotional agencies, are not eligible.
How the Program Works
The individuals willing to be a Planable Ambassador will be able to register in the Program by completing the signup form from the Ambassadors landing page available here. Once an individual registers for the Program, he/she becomes an “Ambassador” and will be provided with a unique referral link (hereinafter “Personal Link”) to refer other potential customers who may benefit from using Planable, which allows him or her to receive the benefits, as applicable. Ambassadors will have access to a dedicated platform (hereinafter “Ambassadors Platform”) at the choice of the Company, which will be communicated to the Ambassadors after the registration will be complete. All new customers brought via Referal Links are called “Referrals” of the Ambassador’s shoe link they followed at the moment of registration.
Planable offers Ambassadors marketing materials to share, and promote Planable on all of their social media channels, blogs, and groups. Upon request, Planable can offer additional marketing materials.
Ambassadors cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious, or fake accounts with the Company. No Ambassador may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene, or outside the spirit and intent of the Program.
In addition, you may not act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or use any system, bot, or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. This includes but is not limited to any advertisement that you purchased through bidding on keywords, search terms, or other identifiers using your referral link. Creating Google Ads (Display or Adwords) as a referral tactic is strictly prohibited. We deny payments for any customers brought by these tactics. If we believe that a customer was brought by the Ambassador in such a manner, we have the right to remove all payments associated with that account and ban the Ambassador from the Planable Ambassadors Program.
You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (the trademarked item is: “Planable”), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, Bing, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, or any other network unless given prior written permission from us.
You may NOT create and/or advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-ambassador advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the referral link by revealing the code(s).
Ambassadors whose primary business is posting coupons, who are viewed by the Program as being a coupon site, and/or who are tagged as coupon Ambassadors in our system, may not be paid commissions for sales generated without a corresponding valid Referral Link. Valid Referral Links are defined as links that are made available to the Ambassador, through newsletters or the respective section in the Ambassador platform, and directly or privately to Ambassadors. Referral Links or codes that are not real, expired, not specific, or are long-term, sitewide offers that do not require a code may not be considered valid and the Ambassadors will not be given a commission on these orders.
Valid Referrals and Payments
As a Planable Ambassador, by making a Valid Referral (defined below), you can earn up to 25% for each customer that you bring for the first 6 months of their ACTIVE subscription with Planable, subject to the restrictions established in these Terms. In order to qualify as a “Valid Referral”, the customer must be a first-time User of the Service as a result of your Referral Link and not be brought through any of the methods described in the Restrictions above.
- You can earn a maximum of $300 in rewards from a Valid Referral, no matter the lifetime value of that specific referral.
- The Company will transfer your fees (hereinafter “Ambassador Fees”) only when the payout threshold is reached. The minimum payout amount is $50 (fifty United States Dollars). If your available fees accumulate to less than the minimum payout amount, it remains on record until you reach the threshold.
- Payments are subject to verification. The Company may delay or revert a payment for the purposes of investigation.
- Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
- In the event of any activity deemed suspicious by Planable, Planable may delay the payment of Ambassador Fees by up to 3 calendar months to verify the relevant transactions. Planable reserves the right to recalculate, void, or disqualify any referrals or Ambassador Fees in the event of any fraudulent, deceptive, in bad-faith, or otherwise illegal activity.
- Referrals for purchases of Planable promotional and discounted products or special offers are not eligible for payout.
- Payments can be requested after the 20th day of the month, but no sooner than 10 days after the customer has been qualified as a Valid Referral.
- If a Valid Referral purchased an annual subscription, the Ambassador will receive its commission on a monthly basis, for the first 6 months of their subscription.
- Payment processing can take up to 30 days from the date of request. Payments will generally be paid out via PayPal. The Ambassador is solely responsible for all taxes including but not limited to income taxes, Sales and/or VAT and/or GST taxes, bank fees, Paypal fees, and currency exchange fees.
Planable will provide the Ambassador with specific Referral Links to link advertisements and other marketing content to Planable. Planable will track users who have visited these Referral Links using cookies that expire after 30 days. Only users who make a purchase while the cookie is active will be considered referrals of the Ambassador and recorded as such in the Ambassador Dashboard. The Ambassador is not authorized to modify or alter the Referral Links or the cookies in any way. Planable is not responsible for any tracking or reporting errors that may result from any modifications to the Referral Link and/or of the cookies.
- Planable hereby grants the Ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Planable logos for the sole purpose of promoting our service within the context of the Ambassadors Program. This license will expire upon termination of the Ambassador’s participation in the Ambassador Program.
- The Ambassador may only display advertisements that contain Planable’s logos or service marks in good taste. The Ambassador may not use Planable’s logos or service marks in a manner that, in Planable’s sole discretion, portrays Planable in a negative light.
- The Ambassador will be solely responsible for their own marketing activities. All marketing activities must be professional and in full compliance with all applicable laws and Federal Trade Commission guidelines (hereinafter “FTC”). FTC is an independent agency of the United States of America government whose principal mission is the enforcement of civil antitrust law and the promotion of consumer protection. FTC’s official website is accessible here.
- Planable may, without prior notice, require the Ambassador to remove or modify any advertisements at Planable’s sole discretion.
- Binding Effects. By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by the Program’s Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to and abide by the Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Program.
- Release. By participating in the Program, Participants release Planable, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising, and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program and/or the use of any Program rewards.
- Indemnification. Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Planable and its representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from or related to any breach by the Ambassador of any of these Terms or any violation by the Ambassador of the applicable laws or FTC.
The clauses of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, not including its conflict of laws provisions.
Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate
Planable reserves the right to cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program or Program Terms and Conditions at any time. We reserve the right to disqualify any Ambassador at any time from participation in the Program if we have a good faith belief that he/she has violated any of these Terms or has taken any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Program Terms and Conditions.
- Planable reserves the right to terminate the Ambassador’s participation in the Ambassadors Program at any time for conduct that is in material breach of this Ambassador Terms or for conduct that Planable, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful to its business or any third party.
- Upon termination, the Ambassador will lose access to its Ambassador Dashboard and will forfeit all potential or unpaid Ambassador Fees.
- Planable may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Ambassador Terms at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Ambassadors and to all their prior referrals upon posting of the modified Ambassadors Terms to this web address. The Ambassadors are solely responsible for keeping themselves updated with the Ambassador Terms and Conditions to ensure that they stay compliant with these Terms and their requirements. If a previous referral is deemed invalid after modifications to this Terms, Planable reserves the right to stop and/or revert payments for that referred customer.
- If any modification is unacceptable to the Ambassador, its sole recourse shall be to terminate these Terms. The Ambassador’s continued participation in the Program will constitute binding acceptance of such modifications.
If you have questions or need to contact us about these Ambassadors Program Terms, please email us at [email protected].