Last revised on: February 20, 2023
Data We Collect
A. Registration and Contact Data
We collect data about you when you (a) register to use the Service and (b) otherwise provide contact information to us via email or through our Offerings. This data you provide may include your username, first and last name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
B. Payment Data
When you purchase the Service, we will also collect transaction data, which may include your credit card information, company name, Tax Registration Number, billing and mailing address. Our payment service provider is Stripe and they are certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
C. Navigational Data
D. Third Party Platforms
We may collect data when you interact with our advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include data such as “Likes”, profile data gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
E. Other Data
You can read more detailed information on the purposes and the services we use to collect Personal Data here.
How We Store and Secure the Data We Collect
The security of your Personal Data is of utmost importance to us. We use industry-standard technical, organizational, and administrative security measures to protect any information (including Personal Data) we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We retain the Personal Data we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements). When sensitive Personal Data (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) is collected on our Offerings and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to Personal Data have received adequate training.
International Transfer of Your Personal Data
In providing our Offerings, the Personal Data that we collect may be processed, stored, and used in the United States and other jurisdictions. These transfers are necessary so that we can operate and provide our Offerings, and so that we can fix, analyze, and improve our Offerings.
The data protection laws of the countries to which we send Personal Data may vary from those in your country of residence. When we transfer Personal Data outside of your country of residence, where required by law, we carry out transfer impact assessments and ensure that there is an adequate transfer mechanism in place, such as standard contractual clauses. We also make sure that any recipients of your Personal Data, especially third-party recipients, have an adequate transfer mechanism in place as well. This is to ensure an equivalent level of protection of your Personal Data is provided in those countries.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We use your data in the following ways:
– To provide, maintain and improve the Offerings and our other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Offerings (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during this or subsequent visits);
– To process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service;
– To process your payments, we share and use Payment Data;
– To control unauthorised use or abuse of the Offerings and our other products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
– To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Offerings, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Offerings) and gather demographic data about our user base as a whole;
– To communicate directly with you, including by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described in Section 6 (Your Controls and Choices);
– To deliver you advertising, including by serving and managing ads on the Offerings or on third party sites and to tailor ads based on your interests and browsing history.; and
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Data. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Social Media Features
Links To And Integrations With Other Sites and Services
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Should you wish to revoke access to any service you have linked, you can access and alter the applicable security settings through the following links:
– For revoking access to the linked Facebook services: here
– For revoking access to the linked Twitter services: here
– For revoking access to the linked Instagram services: here
– For revoking access to the linked LinkedIn services: here
– For revoking access to the linked Google My Business and/or Youtube services: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
Sharing Your Data with Third Parties
We will never sell your Personal Data to any third party. We don’t trade, share or transfer your personal data to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
– We may share your personal data with our parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates;
– We may share your personal data with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, customer support, data analytics, advertising our product/service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Offerings, among other things. For example, we may provide personal data to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters or notifications of our product/service offerings;
– We may share your personal data when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such data is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
– We may share your personal data with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security or technical issues;
– We may share your personal data with our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example when running a cross-promotion;
– We may share your Payment Data to process your payment;
– We may share and/or transfer your personal data if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
– We may share your personal data with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
– We may also share aggregated or anonymised data with third parties for other purposes. Such data does not identify you individually but may include usage, viewing and technical data such as the types of Offerings our customers and users generally use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to the use of Offerings which we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such data as personal data, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise, we may disclose such data for any reason.
Your Controls and Choices
We may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal data used for certain purposes when we ask for this data. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the Offerings to you.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Offerings. Please note, however, that customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Service.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Your Web browser may have a “do not track” setting which, when enabled, causes your browser to send a do not track HTTP header file or “signal” to each site you visit. At present, the Offerings do not respond to this type of signal.
Accessing, Updating and Deleting Your Personal Data
When you use the Offerings, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal data upon your request and either provide you the means to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your data at any time. To do so, you can contact our support team at [email protected] with your name and the data requested to be accessed, corrected, or deleted, or if you are using the Service, sign in to your account, go to your profile, located at https://app.planable.io/settings/profile, and make the desired changes. Note that if you submit a request to delete your information, this may prohibit you from using the Offerings and/or the Service.
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning data residing on backup tapes), jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide data access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Please note that if you cease using the Service or we terminate your access in accordance with our Terms of Service, you may no longer have the ability to access or update your data.
Note that content you post may remain on the Offerings even if you cease using the Offerings or we terminate your access to the Offerings.
If you have authorized us to access your information via the YouTube API services, in addition to our normal procedure for deleting stored data, you may revoke our access to your data via the Google security settings page, located at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions. If you wish to contact us with questions or complaints about our privacy practices, you can do so at [email protected].
Retention of Personal Data
We keep your Personal Data until it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, for legitimate business purposes, or to comply with our legal obligations.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it in accordance with our data retention policy or, in the limited circumstances where this is not possible (for example, because your information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you have any questions about the retention and/or security of your Personal Data, or you wish to request the deletion of your Personal Data you can contact us at [email protected].
No Children Under Age 13
Your Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You may exercise certain rights regarding your Personal Data processed by Planable. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
– Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given it to the processing of your Personal Data.
– Object to the processing of your Data. You have the right to object to the processing of your Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
– Access your Data. You have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
– Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
– Restrict the processing of your data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your data from Planable.
– Have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, Planable will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
– Receive your data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
– Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before a data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in Planable or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Planable, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection.
You must know that, however, should your Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether Planable is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to Planable by contacting us at [email protected]. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by Planable as early as possible and always within one month.